Job Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Our client is looking for Embedded software developer to work closely with hardware and design teams for BSP and application development on a Linux Platform. Software for bootloader, kernel, and applications is developed in C/C++ according to regulated standards for the Software Development Life Cycle within the Medical Device industry.
- Support bootloader and kernel integration on embedded processors, including configuration, testing, and driver changes as needed.
- GUI application development for embedded Linux in C/C++.
- Support application development on
- Interact with cross functional teams for requirements development and V&V activities.
- Create all document tangibles to support software development
- Verify implementation meets design, and design meets requirements
- BS. or M.S. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related experience.
- Experience in HW/SW development for embedded Linux systems
- Experience developing in a controlled environment under configuration management
- Knowledge of standard communication data protocols (UART, USB, I2C, Ethernet)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required
- Might have to travel 25% of the time.
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org