Computational requirements for next generation automotive camera processors are challenged by highly constrained use case environments (low power/small footprint) and competitive market dynamics. The ASIC Engineering team at OUR CLIENT architects, designs and verifies the family of camera video processors at the heart of the company. As an ASIC Design Engineer you will be on the front line developing products to meet feature, performance and production specifications.
OUR CLIENT is a dynamic environment and you will be given responsibility for designing significant portions of an ASIC. For recent graduates, this represents an opportunity to immediately use your design expertise to create complex automotive processor blocks. You will be responsible for block specification, unit level verification, chip integration, synthesis and timing closure. You will participate in the chip development process throughout the design cycle and will participate through its release to production.
- Design key processing blocks of OUR CLIENT’s next generation camera processors
- An emphasis on “design for debug” from the block level and chip level
- Develop block/system level RTL to meet physical, DFT and power goals
- Collaborate with the verification team to develop block level verification test benches & tests
- Work with the systems and software teams on emulation platforms and lead the bring-up of your designed blocks
- Play a key role in the bring-up of your design elements in the device prototype
- Participate in “new product introduction” efforts to meet validation, characterization and qualification goals for the product
- 0-2 years of industry experience in digital design
- Experience in RTL design with Verilog
- Understanding of standard IC design methodology with simulation, synthesis & timing closure
- Familiarity with design verification
- Strong programming skills in C or C++
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python/TCL/Perl
Location :Toronto, Canada
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Shore Staffing & Consulting Group is a leader in Technology Leadership Placements nationwide. As part of MRINetwork®, the world’s largest search and recruitment organization, we bring you not only the expertise and experience of our own team, but also the total resources of an international network. Our search consultants are backed by research capabilities, technological support, and experts in crucial areas such as relocation and assessment.
By specializing in Technology leadership roles among wide industries, we can assure you of access to the best available clients & candidates in your market niche. When you choose to entrust the search for your new employer or an employee to NSG, you are forming a partnership that will help you solve your challenges and meet demands for growth.