Job Title: Applications Development Technical Service Rep
Job Location: Kingsport, Tennessee (Relocation is must) (50% travel which includes both domestic and international)
Our client that has been in business for a very long time, they are growing, are very profitable, very innovative and extremely well respected in the industry. They are continually recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company. They are looking for an Applications Development Technical Service Rep to be responsible for providing technical service and support for acetate tow customers for the Americas region as well as providing technical application expertise internally in the areas of acetate tow design and processing. Candidate should be very hands-on, must have customer support background, 50% travel (domestic + international), English and Spanish speaking will be great, Individual contributor, lot of client interactions, great communication skills, possibly from beverage or tobacco industry and also somebody who can understand Mechanical Machines.
- Work closely with Sales to support business objectives in the Americas.
- Develop customer insights that contribute to account management strategy development, helping identify opportunities to grow or protect business at key accounts.
- Diagnose customer processing and equipment issues determining root cause.
- Use software tools and expertise to assist in product specification, selection and design.
- Make both regular and occasionally quick response customer visits to support job responsibilities. Visit durations may vary for a few hours to several days.
- Deliver both classroom and shop floor customer training regarding their product and efficient processing of their product.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert in product processing including fundamental tow fitness for use and rod testing understanding.
- Coordinate and assist in product qualifications, including trials at customer sites.
- BS or MS Technical Degree REQUIRED Mechanical or Textile Engineering is preferred.
- Demonstrated in technical troubleshooting and problem solving especially in the field of mechanical processes is REQUIRED.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in technical support and customer interface.
- Aptitude and experience in data analysis and presentation using MS Office software.
- Experience in the tobacco or the fibers industry/s is a plus.
- Familiarity with Latin America and Spanish language are preferred.
- MUST have the willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org