|Job Type: Full Time
Location: Danvers, MA
Our client who has a growing presence in the radiology field , develops, manufactures, and markets imaging technologies to healthcare institutions worldwide. Our Client is looking for a Software Engineer who is responsible for the development and delivery of signal processing software within the Company’s CT and other medical device products, utilizing C/C++, multicore CPU, and GPU based processing, with demonstrated mastery of CUDA driver API and/or OpenCL for streaming image processing applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all phases of software development: requirements, design, implementation, verification, and release, which includes manufacturing testing and support.
- Develop C/C++ applications that utilize GPU processing techniques to hasten software throughput
- Work closely within a small development team to troubleshoot development & production environments, performance tune, and optimize reconstruction computer systems
- Develop and execute test procedures
- Develop supporting design documentation
- Technical leadership in writing code, code architecture, peer reviewing code, and developing requirements and system architecture is expected
- Provide regular status reports, written and/or verbal, to cross-functional project team members
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, with proficiency in C++14.
- Mastery of CUDA driver API and/or OpenCL.
- Experience with CPU/GPU profiling and debugging tools, especially nvvp, gdb, and MSVS tools.
- Experience with cross platform development (specifically between Linux and Windows)
- Experience in software design and architecture, especially for multithreaded streaming application
- Experience with ray casting and/or computer vision algorithms a major plus.
- Knowledge of low-level operating systems, specifically memory/resource management, scheduling and process control, and hardware virtualization
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org