Imagine what you could do here. At our client, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in an energizing environment where your abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If you are passionate about innovating to deliver insights through large-scale smartphone data wiping/diagnostics/repair solutions, then My Client’s Product Manager role is for you. Work with a team of committed product management professionals, applying your standout combination of intuition for business and technical knowledge. You will engage directly with key business partners to build strong relationships and understand the business strategies and solution needs. You will develop solution roadmaps, handle budgets, plan and deliver projects. The Product Manager will also define the product’s objectives and be responsible for ensuring the solution reliability and quality during the project and ongoing lifecycle. You should have product management experience, be equally relaxed working across the business and driving technical design discussions with development teams. You should be passionate about data and its nuances.
- Extensive understanding of global corporate business processes and their relationship to technology
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Effectively coordinates work and communication across disparate groups of individuals and levels in the organization
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation abilities
- Thrives in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- Shown experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
- Confirmed understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Successful track record managing projects from feature definition to project deployment through the development lifecycle
- Driven to learn business processes, analyze and understand data
- Experience with mobile phones OS, hardware, software etc.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence, translating between business owners and functional / technical teams
- Enthusiastically initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
This role will be responsible for a portfolio of products. You will work with business partners to understand their requirements, define the product features and create product roadmaps. You will have overall ownership of product features and data. You will partner with technical managers and engineering teams in building the product features. You will run project teams to create new products and enhancement releases. The successful interaction with management of multiple technical teams in an on/off shore model is important.