Location: Natick, MA.
Job type: Full-time.
Our client is an American manufacturer of machine vision systems, software and sensors used in automated manufacturing to inspect and identify parts, detect defects, verify product assembly, and guide assembly robots.
The company are looking to add more talented, innovative and dedicated engineers to their team.
The Team: Core Vision Technology
This position is for a team leader in the Core Vision and Applications group, responsible for designing and building the most sophisticated Machine Vision software in the world. Our software applied to align, measure, recognize, and check all types of products from computer chips to chocolate cakes. Our systems are worked in the production of over a billion products every day across many different industries including consumer goods, aerospace, medicines, robotics and electronics.
For this group need engineers with enthusiasm for programming to lead core vision technology development in industrial machine vision as well as those who have the skill and interest to work with an excellent development team.
- Lead a team to imagine, design, develop, code, and debug C and C++ machine vision software.
2. Build efficient, real-time software and related libraries to run either on a PC or embedded platform.
3. Invent, implement and optimize new vision algorithms.
4. Interact with internal or external customers.
Requirements / Skills:
- Excellent programming skills, and experience in production coding.
- Involvement with signal processing and/or computer vision preferred.
- Industrial programming experience is plus.
- Familiarity with applications of computer vision also of interest.
- Supervisory, managerial, or team leadership experience.
- Creative, motivated and looking to work hard for fast growth company.
- MS from a top engineering school in EE, CS or equivalent, PhD preferred
- 5+ years experience in relevant, high-tech, industrial jobs coding in C or C++
- Demonstrated team management or leadership experience.
Send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org