Job Location: Minneopolis
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community. Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
- Minimum of 5 years experinece with a Bachelors Degeree
- Preparing Testing strategy for Digital / Mobile Testing Projects
- Creating strategy for mobile testing automation
- Test Automation Tools: UFT, Selenium, Webdriver, Cucumber
- Mobile Automation Tools: MonkeyTal, Ranorex, Appium and UI Automator.
- Test Management Tools: JIRA / ALM / Bugzilla, etc.
- Strong leadership skills with a strong sense of urgency, project planning and problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Send Resume: email@example.com